- Indulge yourself in the luxury in detail onboard La Regina Royal Cruise, spend your day to discover the most stunning bay in Vietnam.
- Immerse yourself in the water of Halong Bay, spend time relaxing on the pristine beach of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Experience kayaking through thousands of limestone islands.
- Discover hidden Thien Canh Son Cave and authentic local floating village.
- Free mineral water for every meals
Welcome to La Regina Royal – A member of La Regina Cruises Collection. A cruise trip with La Regina Royal is a combination of the bay’s most magnificent scenery departing from Bai Chay port, Ha Long. Known as the charming younger sister of La Regina Legend, La Regina Royal is not merely as elegant and luxurious in every detail as her sister, but also youth oriented with a cozy atmosphere and a delightful blend of traditional Vietnamese design. It offers the most memorable tour package with cruising through-out Halong Bay – the world heritage. Guests are inviting to take the spectacular views of the thousand beautiful Islands and peaceful theme of the bay as well as tasting the best Vietnamese & international cuisines made by our experienced chefs. The special itinerary tour program is a highlight that guests should not miss.
08:30 – 09:00 – You’ll be picked up in an air-conditioned luxury vehicle from your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
12:00 -12:30 – Check in aboard with welcome cocktail from crew staff while cruise manager introduces the safety briefing and the boat cruising forward to the Bai Tu Long Bay.
13:00 – 13:15 – Let your vacation start with delicious lunch set menu in the restaurant.
15:00 – 17:00 – Discover Thien Canh Son Cave, which is located on the top of the mountain, containing the long history of geological value and the natural beauty.We recommend you to bring camera & wear sports shoes for hiking.
Swimming, sunbathing and relaxing at the beach if the weather is permitted.
17:30 -19:00 – Enjoy your time with the beautiful sunset on the bay and join “ Happy hour – 30% discount off all drinks onboard”.
18:30 -19:00 – Cooking class on sundeck with the “ Deep Fried Spring Rolls” – one of the unique flavors of Vietnamese food.
19:30 – Dinner will be served on the sundeck.
21:00 – Feel free to relax on the boat. Squid fishing at the area of Reception desk or singing karaoke on the sundeck.
06:00-06:30 – Start your day with Tai Chi Morning Exercise on the sundeck.
07:00-07:30 – Light breakfast served in the restaurant.
07:45 – 08:30 – Visit the Vung Vieng Floating Village, one of the biggest village in Halong Bay. You’ll have chance to learn about the living of fishermen and feel free some optional activities such as : bamboo boat or kayaking.
09:00 – 09:30 – Back to the boat for relaxing and check out your room. Please put all your luggage outside of your cabin door. Crew members will help you to bring the luggage on land.
09:30 – 11:00 – Brunch is served in the restaurant while the cruise heads back to the harbor.
11:00 – 11:30 – Disembark at the harbor.
12:00 – 12:30 – The transports drive you coming back to Hanoi. (optional) (If the transport is booked).
Inclusions & Exclusions
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change without prior notice due to weather and operation conditions. For the bad weather cancellation policy, please visit our official website for further information.
Kindly inform the reception in advance if you wish to use the whirlpool facility on the boat.
Advance registration will be required. Please provide all passport information ( Full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, Vietnam visa expiriry date) at least 24 hours before departure via our email. Guests with no information provided may not be allowed to check in on board.
Transfer services are available to and from the property with an extra charge. Please contact the property using the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are expected to confirm with the property at least 2 days prior to arrival.
Details as follow:
Pick up and drop off within Hanoi Old Quarter area only
Pick up time : from 08:45 – 09:15 AM.
Private car is upon request. Please contact us for details.
- A child under 05 years old sharing the same cabin with adults have free of charge.
- Children from 06 – 11 years old sharing the same cabin with adults (1 extra bed) are charged at 75% adult rate.
- A child above 12 years old sharing the same cabin with adults (1 extra bed) is charged at as adult’s rate.
For FIT (less than 06 cabins)
- More than 15-days prior to the check-in date: No charge.
- From 14 to 7 days prior to the check-in date: 50% of the total rate.
- Less than 7 days prior to the check in date: 100% charge
For GIT and Charter
- More than 45 days prior to the check in date: No charge
- From 45 to 31 days prior to the check in date: 25% charge of total rate
- From 30 to 15 days prior to the check in date: 50% charge of total rate
- From 14 to 07 days prior to the check in date: 70% charge of total rate
- Under 06 days prior to check in date or no show: 100% charge of total rate